Switch on your relaxation reflex and put your body into self-repair mode. Now you can slow down your heart, your breathing and your brain wave rhythms with the vibrational sound healing of Full Moon Singing Bowls.
What are Full Moon Singing Bowls?
Like gongs or upright bells, these handmade metal bowls have traditionally been used in Japan, India, Nepal and Tibet as musical instruments for spiritual practice. Crafted on the evening of the Full Moon each month, these singing bowls are thought to be imbued with nurturing lunar energy. The sound of each singing bowl is carefully assessed to ensure its healing properties, both for personal meditation and for therapeutic healing.
Singing bowls are ‘struck and sung’ in specific rhythmic patterns to create vibrational sound harmonics. This sound frequency interacts with the sympathetic nervous system in your body as your brain waves synchronize to the vibrations all around you. These harmonic vibrations engage the relaxation reflex and slow down your heart, your breathing and your brain wave rhythms.
This interaction of the harmonics with the body’s nervous and energy system has had notable healing effects. Singing Bowl Healing can:
- Retrain the body/mind to let go of stress and heal itself
- Aid detoxification of the body
- Enable deeper restful sleep
- Synchronize right and left sides of the brain
- Increase learning ability
- Help with the management of learning issues such as ADD, ADHD, AUTISM
- Deepen meditative states
- Balance the Chakras
- Heal past emotional traumas and help with the breakthrough of limiting behaviour patterns
- Bring relief from pain, headache, fatigue, insomnia and menstrual difficulties
- Bring relief from digestive disorders, emotional imbalances, joint or muscle aches